Sunday, September 29, 2013

Prisoners

Image from: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1392214/

Name: Prisoners

Release date (in Singapore): 19 September 2013
Watched on: 29 September 2013

Summary:
When Keller Dover's daughter and her friend go missing, he takes matters into his own hands as the police pursue multiple leads and the pressure mounts. But just how far will this desperate father go to protect his family?
Summary from: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1392214/

Personal Ratings: 2.5
This was probably the first show in which I have no idea what I was watching, because I didn't watch the trailer. The whole show really seemed more like a series than a movie. Honestly it felt really long, which meant it didn't really kept me entertain throughout the time I was watching. It was really confusing in the middle of the movie as to who was the real culprit. The links between the culprits were also not very clear.
But throughout the whole show, there was a lot of suspense and thrill in it. So half the time i was covering my ears. The main characters were also kind of all over the place throughout the movie. But in the first half of the movie, I felt really lost as to what was really happening. I really don't know how this movie had a 5/5 ratings.

Recommended for:
Gender: Male & Female
Age: 16 and above
Ratings: NC-16

No comments:

Post a Comment